Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holiday Cards!

This holiday season will be our SECOND as a married couple. We decided it would be fun to send a little postcard out to friends and family to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Since I've been loving photography lately, we are going to snap some fun shots of ourselves :) You'll only be able to see the photo on our holiday card...

I have heard wonderful things about Shutterfly from friends and am going to order my cards through them! Browsing through their site, I have found TONS of great stuff I want to buy throughout the year. Not only holiday cards, but you can also personalize birthday cards/invitations and get your favorite photo turned into a canvas! We blew up one of our wedding photos onto canvas and it is our FAVORITE decoration.

I am just SO excited to choose a holiday card and a photo! The best part is that you get 50 free if you blog about it! Check it out!

1 comment:

Cristina said...

thanks for sharing!! i'm gonna do this too :)