Friday, September 16, 2011

Fears

EEEK! I HATE anything crawly. Spiders, ladybugs, worms, roaches, snakes, ants, etc. If it flies around, I hate it too. Flies, mosquitoes, bees, butterflies...ya. I'm getting itchy just writing them down! It is not funny to tease me about these things, I WILL hit you and yell at you. Ryan and I have already discussed that if our future children decide to tease me and bring these things to me, they will get spanked! This is no joking matter.

Speaking of future children, I fear ours won't be as cute as our nieces and nephews. Both Ryan's and my siblings have really good looking children and I HOPE hope HOPE that is a sign ours will be as cute. (yes, I know that I will be biased and love my kids bc they are mine and think they are the cutest thing in the world, but still...)


No comments: