Monday, September 19, 2011

TV Shows!

It is probably no secret that we are TV people. Mainly because I LOVE TV! Ryan just sits and watches with me :) I watch entirely too much, really, it's probably not good to tell you all the shows I watch, but here goes.

I'll start with what I watched over the summer and am still watching:
Royal Pains
Burn Notice
So You Think You Can Dance
Guiliana and Bill
Tia and Tamera
Jerseylicious
Real Housewives of NYC and New Jersey, Beverly Hills just started too!
The Bachelor/ette
Bachelor Pad
Pretty Little Liars
HGTV Design Star
House Hunters
Auction Kings
Keeping up with the Kardashians (and all the other shows they have)

Now for the one's I'm excited to start again:
GREYS ANATOMY!!!
Desperate Housewives
Gossip Girl
The Ellen Show

Im gonna stop now...I'm sure there are more but I've embarrassed myself entirely too much already...I won't even get started in to the Netflix series I watch!

2 comments:

Cristina said...

i'm so excited for greys to start too!!

katy said...

don't worry, my list is way WAY worse.