Friday, September 30, 2011

Catch Up

Sorry, I missed quite a few days of my blogging! We went to Las Vegas last weekend for Ryan's niece, Malaya's 5th birthday. It was a short trip but it was GREAT to see them! Here I am with little Makylie (3) who I became bffs with over the weekend.

My blog challenge for the day is "My Dream House". Ryan and I dream of the "simple" life. A big house with a huge yard for tons of kids, wrap around porch, and that country charm...basically like these:


We probably won't ever get it, seeing as we live in the Bay Area and land is NOT CHEAP. So our dream house will be where ever our family is. We would like to buy a fixer-upper for a steal and make it our own. That will be our dream come true.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love the houses and the dream. Keep on dreaming Jen. I wish you guys all the best and hope to see you soon.

How is the new apartment?