Monday, October 3, 2011

My FAVORITE Place to Eat

I am a "mood eater". Meaning, I eat what I'm in the mood for. There isn't one place that I would eat any time no matter what. So I have a couple places I love!

Hunan Chef Wong in Pleasanton...they have the BEST Chinese food! Out of all the places, this is my fave and its never crowded at the restaurant because they do mostly delivery.

Cafe Rio. YUM. Unfortunately we don't have one here, so any time I go to Vegas or Utah it's a must stop.  Sweet pork burrito or salad is the best!


Ruth's Chris or Cattleman's. I may have lied when I said there isn't one place that I would eat ANY time. I'd eat steak every day if it wouldn't kill me. I'm a definite carnivore. I'm drooling just thinking about steak...
 
I also love Espetus Brazilian Steak House in San Francisco. It's expensive but the best meal I've ever eaten. In. My. Life. Go there for your next birthday or anniversary, if you like all kinds of meats you wont be sorry.

2 comments:

Cristina said...

oh man trevor is OBSESSED with ruth's chris! he gets to go there with his department sometimes if they hit their monthly goal at work, and he counts down the days like its christmas!

Makelle Nesbit said...

We love Ruth's Chris too! There is one in Salt Lake, but it's so expensive we only get to go on our anniversary.