Monday, September 5, 2011

My Parents

I have some great parents. Steve and Jane. I affectionately call them Pops and Motha (British accent applied).
My mom is super hip and up on the current entertainment circuit. Some times she lets me know who's broken up before I see it! I think this keeps her young :) and she looks young too! People are always commenting to me about how young she looks, they can't believe she has kids as "old" as she does! I hope I get those genes. And she's pretty funny too...when she gets in her giddy moods, we love her. My dad is pretty funny also. He can tell a joke better than anyone I know. He's caring and generous. I could go on forever about my parents because they're awesome.

I also have another set of AMAZING parents. Chris and Debi! They never have anything mean to say about anyone and are the true example of unconditional love. They love me because their son loves me. I love to spend time with them and wish we all lived closer!

1 comment:

Bee Happy Stamper said...

I love your parents! Miss the Barlows a lot!!!