Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween Door "Wreath"

I had seen the idea around to make a Halloween wreath with candy corn. So I made one and it was ADORABLE! Then it put it on the front door and the next morning there were candy corn drippings all over the door step...it was melting! So I asked around and found out I needed to spray protective coating on it. Done. Rehung it. Next morning? MORE DRIPPINGS!! And some of the candy corns had disintegrated so much they were falling off...time to scrap that idea.

While at my favorite store, Target, I was browsing through the bargain bins at the entrance and found a foam "BOO" sign for $1...I had an idea! So I brought it home, hot glued some ribbon to it, and made a new door hanging! Overall it probably cost me $2 :)

Sidenote: I decided to redesign our blog the other day because I was bored. I chose the font for each blog title because it is EXACTLY how Ryan writes.

No comments: