Thursday, October 20, 2011

Crazy Dreams!

I have VERY weird dreams. I have always been one who remembers my very vivid dreams.

Last night I had a particularly crazy one that I feel I should share :)


I was golfing with my dad (I don't golf) and we met up with Justin Bieber and his dad. My dad and his dad were really good friends, so *naturally* Justin and I became best buds. Golfing was a blast.

Then I was at the Oakland A's Coliseum at a game and I was looking for Justin! All my friends didn't believe me that I was friends with JUSTIN BIEBER so I was trying to find him to prove that we were really supposed to be at the game together! He wasn't there...his dad said he was in surgery for his stomach and couldn't make it. So I began panicking and wanting to see him!

After searching, I was with Justin and he was on crutches (for his stomach...) and had a big cut and stitches on his lower abdomen. I was then asking him what happened and how he was feeling - and of course I was expressing my sadness that he wasn't at the game with me. He promised he would hang out with my friends and me very soon.

2 comments:

Makelle Nesbit said...

ROTFL! Oh that is an awesome dream! Thank you for sharing and making me laugh! How does Ryan feel about your friendship with Justin?

Heather and Vince said...

hahaah. thats awesome..
yeah because you have to walk with crutches when you have surgery on your stomach. LOL.. too funny. i love JB... so does malaya. hes a cute kid. i hope when he hangs out with you and your friends. im in it too.