Monday, June 28, 2010

Moving,

This was my view from the Tahoe the whole nine hours...A car was BLAZING. I wonder what happens when a car starts fire. Does it just start smoking so you pull over and then it gets worse? How does it consume the whole car??!!
This bus said "Ryan's Express" so I was amused. Can you tell I was alone?
Everyone fleeing from their Vegas weekend on Sunday evening. It was backed up for like 50 miles! Party animals...
The drive was LONG and boring and I never want to do it again! At least not anytime soon. We had a condo lined up to live in for a while but once we got there and unloaded all our stuff into it we realized it was WAY too small! It was smaller than our apartment in Pleasanton and I was NOT going to downsize. So, we found a house! Its 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, two-story, in a gated community...AND less money than we paid for rent on our one bedroom apartment!

Ryan is loving his new job! He has a lot of freedom to work the way he wants and his boss is really cool! AND his boss' wife is giving me a crafting table and a bunch of crafting stuff that she doesnt use so I think I'm gonna like her :)

Its so hot, and SO dry here. I am adjusting to drinking more fluids! And I have trouble remembering to lather on the lotion...I'll get used to it one day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Az is almost just as worse. he he I hear ya girl.

Unknown said...

Awesome - I love it.