Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Shannon's Bridal Shower!

My best friend Shannon was in town with her baby Jack for 2 weeks from Florida so we had to throw her a bridal shower! It would have been too difficult for her to pack a bunch of presents back on the plane with her so we decided to make it a Gift Card Shower. It turned out really fun! She got a ton of gift cards to different places: Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Victoria's Secret, etc. I wanted to post some pics of the shower because I threw it and made decorations and kind of want to brag :) Thanks to Ashley for having her camera on hand and snapping the shots for me! ...cant believe I forgot my camera...
Jack had a blast spending the afternoon with a bunch of ladies!

Shannon's great-aunt Stella gettin' her groove on in her TP wedding dress! She was pretty stoked that her team won!
The 3 models for the TP wedding dresses
Shannon's badge of honor :) Her fiance's last name is Byrd




The banner I made "Here Comes The Bride!" It turned out HUGE


Caley made these adorable water bottle labels!




Michelle made these DELICIOUS red velvet cake balls....to die for...dreaming of themmmm
Thanks to my friend Tara, I got the idea to dip marshmallows in chocolate! Shannon LOVES mallows :)


I made some flower hair pins and safety pins for the ladies to wear during the shower and take home with them as favors
There was an address book for everyone to put their information in for Shannon to have
And here's the invitation I sent out :)
Love you Shannon! Can't wait for the wedding in December!! WOOHOO!

1 comment:

Cristina said...

what a beautiful shower!